Feb 16, 2015
You’ve got something to say but you’re nervous. Your stomach’s
in knots and your head’s filled with endless chatter
Why would anyone want to hear what I’ve got to say?
In This Episode:
- What if they don’t like my ideas?
- Even worse what if no-one reads or listens – and my ideas just
disappear into the vortex?
- How do we navigate the fears and self-doubt relating to sharing
our ideas online?
- How do we overcome the procrastination, take that step and just
ship it – letting our ideas out into the world?
Plus – We’re thinking on our feet with the Lightning Round with
Risk, Passion and Curiosity up for scrutiny.
And to bring us home – A Not To Be Missed Book about How to
You'll find links to Ashley's Blog and Social Networks, as
well as top tips and insights relating to navigating
While you're there, let us know what you thought of the
MORE GOOD LISTENING WITH PUSHING THE EDGE
SUBSCRIBE TO PUSHING THE EDGE
- Find your Voice with Jenny Moes. How Jenny navigates
the many aspects of her identity, and finds her voice online. Also
how Jen is challenged in respect to a prejudice she holds.
- Take a Risk and Find Your Voice - when you're just
starting out Ashley Gravelle is an early career teacher.
She has some interesting insights and advice about developing
confidence in herself as a new teacher. She also has a top tip
relating to promoting positivity in the classroom.